Ayurveda is believed as the oldest treatment in the world. Completely based on the natural elements (medicinal plants, herbs, milk, medicated oils, herbal powders, curd etc.), this process of healing has no side effects.
The current lifestyle of modern man has led to many health hazards. The basis of Ayurveda treatment is a process of purification and rejuvenation. According to the Vedas, our weak digestion, poor diet, incomplete elimination of waste matter, inadequate sleep, pollution and stress collectively lead to the accumulation of ‘Ama’ or toxic substances in the body. This further leads to the Tri Dosha (vata, pitta and kapha) and the build up of toxins, which can lead to ill-health. Ayurveda is a complete natural healing system that helps in achieving the right balance of vata, pitta and kapha for a healthy life.
- Rejuvenation therapy includes body massage with medicated oil and cream by two masseurs using hand and foot, internal rejuvenation medicines and medicated steam bath. This therapy is for 90 minutes to 2 hours per day. This therapy is to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul, to tone up the skin, and to strengthen all systems so as to achieve ideal health and longevity.
- Tripmia Ayurveda Lifestyle package for Rejuvenation / D-stress is a relaxing and rejuvenating plan for the body using herbal oils and medicines. The treatment provides release from day to day stress, calm down the mind and relaxing the body. Package include massages and treatments that encourage purgation and purification of the blood. Due to the intricacy of the program, a detoxification diet is recommended for success. The rejuvenation therapy helps to rejuvenate, recharge and revitalize the body and mind.
- Body Purification therapy is a process of purifying the whole body to attain proper balance of Vatha, Pitha and Kapha based on the Panchkarma and Swethakarma Treatment. The package process includes Body Massage, Snehapanam, Nasyam, Virachanam(Medicated purgative), Snehavasthi, Dhara, Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Karnapooranam, Tharpanam, Sirovasthi, Steam Bath, and internal herbal medicines.
The standard procedure followed in our resort is that on arrival day guest will have an appointment with the doctor and based on the discussions about the health conditions, a doctor will decide the treatment schedule for the stay.
If guests are looking treatment for any specific medical condition kindly let us know in advance with medical reports and current situation to check on the possibility of treatment with our Doctors.
For any query or requirement contact us on :
For more information contact
- Global Tours and Holidays
- Activities Australia & New Zealand
- Hot Deals
- Travel Insurance
- Tripmia Blogs