(Port Blair: 03 Nights & Havelock: 01Night)
Validity: 15 Sep 2018 – 31 Mar 2019 (Except Long weekend)
DAY 01: ARRIVE PORT BLAIR – CITY TOUR
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail and watch the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Wear light and free style clothes, as we may not return to the hotel before 1900 hrs.
- Better to carry a valid ID proof on travel.
- Tour Programmed subject to Arrival time.
CORBYN’S COVE BEACH
The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometres away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-
The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular’ because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm.
Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
DAY 02: PORT BLAIR TO EXCURSION TO CORAL ISLAND & ROSS ISLAND:
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breath taking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkelling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkelling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel.
Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
DAY 03: PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK RADHANAGAR BEACH:
Transfer to Havelock Island by Cruise .The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie’s Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq. Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkelling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel.
Overnight stay at Havelock.
- NOTE: COLLECT THE PACKED BREAKFAST FROM THE HOTEL RECEPTION, IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING BY EARLY MORNING CRUISE.
DAY 04: HAVELOCK – KALAPATHAR – PORT BLAIR.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is located in one corner of the Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guest looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathar (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax. After completion of tour, board green ocean cruise / Makkruzz and return to Port Blair.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 05: PORT BLAIR – AIRPORT DROPPING
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
- All, hotel / optional activities/ Transport bills cleared.
- Air / Ship tickets in hand.
- Any original documents like Passport / PAN card or others given to the service provider are received back in original.
- Port Blair is not a High Alert zone, but is recommended to reach airport 2 Hrs before departure.
- Check all your personal baggage counted in numbers, safely packed and tagged.
PACKAGE COST (PER PERSON)
|PACKAGE CATEGORY||02 PAX||04 PAX||06 PAX||EXTRA ADULT WITH BED||CHILD WITHOUT BED (5 – 11 YRS)|
|ROYAL + (5*)||1022||975||959||715||614|
|ROYAL (4 *)||735||690||675||515||445|
|PREMIUM (3 * +)||615||570||555||435||370|
|LUXURY( 3 *)||525||475||460||370||315|
|EXECUTIVE (Basic 3*)||475||425||410||335||285|
|Extra surcharges for following activities||Elephanta Beach: AUD30.00/- per head including vehicle chargeJolly buoy / Red Skin: AUD28.00- per head + Vehicle chargeBaratang: AUD38 per head (by bus)|
- 5% GST will be extra on total billing amount.
SUPPLEMENT FOR WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES:
|Activities||Cost Per Person|
|Sea walk||AUD90.00 Per Person|
|Scuba diving||AUD90.00 Per Person|
|Coral safari||AUD50.00 Per Person|
|Snorkeling||AUD30.00 Per Person|
|Glass bottom ride||AUD25.00 Per Person|
|Banana ride / jet ski||AUD15.00 Per Person|
|STANDARD||Rajdeepam / Port Meridian||Gold Star Old Star Beach Resort / V-Knot Residency (STD)|
|DELUXE||Hotel Shreesh / The Innfinity / Hotel Sree Karpagam Dreams||Sweer Dream Resort (STD) / Gold Star Beach Resort (DLX)|
|EXECUTIVE||Hotel A T Villa / Royal Palace / Sea Gull / Hotel Mainak / White Coral||Sunrise Beach Resort (DLX) / Gold India Dive Resort (VIP COTTAGE)|
|LUXURY||De Marina / Dev Mahal / Haywizz / Hotel Aparupa /Airport Hotel||Blue Bird Resort / Ocean Blue Resort (DLX) / Joye Grand Resort|
|PREMIUM||TSG Grand / J Hotel / Megapode Nest / S R Castle / Hotel Shompen / G B Oceania||Aparupa Sands Marina (EXE. COTTAGE) / Wild Orchid / Havelock Holiday Beach Resort|
|ROYAL||Keys Aqua Green / Mansha Regency / Coral Cove||Aparupa Sands Marina (DLX.)/ TSG Blue Resort / Havelock Island Beach Resort (DLX) / Haywizz Havelockisland Resort|
|ROYAL+||Sea Shell / Sinclair Bay View / Fortune Resort / Comfort Inn Blue Waves||Sea Shell / Barefoot At Havelock / Coral Reef Resort / Silversand|
- Meet and Greet assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the above mention hotels
- Private AC Vehicle for transfers, Non Disposal
- All programme /sightseeing are subject to weather conditions.
- All Tickets, Permits and Ferry charges in Port Blair, except Camera Charges.
- Ferry For Havelock/ Neil: Pvt Cruise
- The company has no liability what so ever for unforeseen natural calamities.
- The company has full rights to shift the Itinerary, and make changes which suit the best to our guest, in situations which are beyond control of the company.
NOTE: During bad weather Private Ferry cancels the sailing at short notice. In such unavoidable circumstances the journey will be changed to Government ferry without prior notice.
- Extra Food, Beverages, Air fares, camera charges, shopping, and other personal exp.
- Any other services which are not in inclusions.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands is declared as a plastic free zone, if violated fine of Rs. 1, 00,000/- or 5 years imprisonment.
- Carry a valid ID proof whenever on travel.
- Carry only the necessary minimum of clothes, personal items as we have the stay option in the island. All luggage has to be carried on own by guest.
- Carry all the necessary clothes and personal, while on beach, carry beach towels, snacks, water and first aid, to make holiday hassle free.
- For any optional activity, better to contact our Local office representative at Port Blair to avoid mishap, over charging, Misguidance and better services.
- The company has no liability what so ever regarding Optional activity services availed from non-registered company / Uninformed status.
- Every hotel has a clean filtered drinking water facilities (RO Systems and others), please carry water from hotels, this will help to less disposal of plastics bottles in beaches and other places.
- In Port
Blair / Havelock Island and other Islands most of Hotels and resorts have their
check out timing fixed at 08:30 AM. Where the cruise or Govt. ferry for
transfer to Port Blair / Flight is scheduled
at late afternoon or evening hours, in such situation we recommend you to check out, keep the luggage’s in the locker and depart for tours, yes if all the tour is already completed, recommendation is to stay
back in the resort beach / hotel lobby or just move around in the local market or can plan for some optional activities. We have no liability on the check in and checkout policies of the Hotels.
- Help protect Andaman from plastics.
Banks and ATM’s
- SBI, Axis, HDFC, ICICI, Syndicate, Canara, IOB, Union Bank
- Andaman being an Island, therefore carrying of an umbrella is advised.
- Andaman being pollution free and with a strong sun, Carrying –Sun Block Lotion is advised.
Network in Andaman.
- Air Tel
Terms & conditions:
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- Tripmia Tours and Travel is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization
For more information contact
TripMIA Travels and Tours Pty Ltd
- WhatsApp: 61 490 192 224
- Tel: 02 9188 5053 / 1300 874 764 / 08 7979 2323
- Web: Tripmia Travels and Tours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tripmia Offers: ONLINE TRAVEL, FLIGHTS, TOURS, ACTIVITIES, PACKAGES DEALS & MORE
- Global Tours and Holidays
- Activities Australia & New Zealand
- Hot Deals
- Travel Insurance
- Tripmia Travel Blogs