SAME DAY DELHI TOUR
Validity: 01 Nov’18 – 31 Mar2019 (Except 20 Dec18-10 Jan19)
01 DAY: DELHI SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Today morning pickup from hotel (Address – TBA) and then proceed to Delhi sightseeing tour covering
Old Delhi Sightseeing
Jama Masjid: This great mosque of Old Delhi is the largest in India, with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. The highly decorative mosque has three great gates, four towers and two 40 m-high minarets constructed of strips of red sandstone and white marble.
- Chandni Chowk: Chandni Chowk was built by Shah Jahan’s favorite daughter- Jahanara Begum in 1650 as a compliment to the imperial habitat – the Red Fort. Spend some time in Chandni Chowk to savour the ambience of a crowded oriental bazaar
- Raj Ghat: Along with riverfront, the most prominent memorial among many is the Raj Ghat dedicated to the father of the Nation, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (popularly known as Mahatma Gandhi). The historic name refers to the ghat (stepped embankment) at the edge of the river.
Optional if time permit you can also cover New Delhi Sightseeing
Visiting the Qutab Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, various Government building including Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, etc
- Qutab Minar: Qutab Minar is a soaring, 73 m-high tower of victory, built in 1193 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhi’s last Hindu kingdom. This 234 feet high tower, gracefully hand-carved for its entire height, has five distinct storeys, each marked by a projecting balcony and tapers from a 15 m diameter at the base to just 2.5 m at the top.
- India Gate: At the center of New Delhi stands the 42 m high India Gate, an “Arc-de-Triomphe” like archway, commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I
- Note: English speaking guide ( Approved by ministry of tourism) during sightseeing included
Later in the evening drive back to hotel (Address – TBA)
Package Price per Person based on 04 – 34 paying Pax:
|No. of Paying Pax||Per Person Cost|
|On Sharing basis|
|02 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Sedan car||AUD 82.00 Per person|
|03 – 04 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Innova car||AUD 60.00 Per person|
|05 – 07 Paying pax sharing basis 01 AC Tempo Traveller||AUD 55.00 Per person|
|08 – 14 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Mini Coach (18 seater)||AUD 35.00 Per person|
|15 – 18 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Mini Coach (18 seater)||AUD 26.00 Per person|
|19 – 24 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Large Coach (27 seater)||AUD 20.00 Per person|
|25 – 29 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Large Coach (35 seater)||AUD 15.00 Per person|
|30 – 34 Paying pax sharing 01 AC Large Coach (35 seater)||AUD 15.00 Per person|
- All Transfers / sightseeing’s / drives
would be in air-conditioned vehicle
- 03-04 Pax: AC Innova
- 05-09 Pax: AC Tempo Traveller
- 10-17 Pax: AC Mini Coach (18 seater)
- 18-30 Pax: AC Large Coach (32 seater)
- Sightseeing tour of Delhi with Local English speaking guide.
- 01 Bottle (500 ML) mineral water per day.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- ENTRANCES TO THE MONUMENTS (Direct Payment)
- Any Rikshaw ride
- Tips and portage.
- Any travel or medical insurance.
- Any other meal unless and otherwise specified in the tour program
Ensuring that memorable memories of this tour will tempt you again to return and explore different part of our colourful and vibrant county!!!