- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
FROM $2,999 PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE
- Return international airfares with China Southern
- Return airport transfers in-destination
- 10 nights in world-recognised hotels brands
- 4 nights on a deluxe Yangtze River cruise in a balcony cabin
- Daily breakfast, 8 lunches and 3 dinners
- Escorted by an English-speaking guide throughout
- Incredible sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated private transportation throughout
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support Agent
Why Book With Us?
- 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support
- Our Customer Service Guarantee
- A Dedicated Support Agent for every booking
- Our Donation Promise
WhatsApp: 61 490 192 224
ONLINE TRAVEL, FLIGHTS, TOURS, ACTIVITIES, PACKAGES DEALS & MORE
Crystal lakes, sprawling cities, winding rivers China truly offers every landscape under the sun. Each legendary sight will leave you holding your breath for more. Every sense will be stimulated. From the ancient to the state of the art, this spectacular country will teach, humble and inspire.
Home . BeijingDestination Home . Beijing Meals included Hotel 5 . Shangri-La’s China World, or similar Today begins your spectacular tour through China! Upon arrival at Beijing Airport, you will be warmly greeted and escorted to your hotel to rest after your flight (you will most likely be arriving late in the evening). The Shangri-La’s China World -A conveniently located hotel only 4kms from Wangfujing shopping area and 6kms from the Forbidden City with easy access to the metro only 150m away.
BeijingDestination Beijing Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel 5 . Shangri-La’s China World, or similar Set out with your guide to discover the iconic imperial treasures of China’s massive capital, Beijing. Stand in Tiananmen Square, one of the largest public squares in the world, before moving on to the Forbidden City. We'll enter through the imposing walls of the palace complex, once the domain of the Ming Dynasty, for an exclusive tour of its courtyards and lanes. This area was considered by the emperor to be a divine place, and as such entry was exclusive to the imperial family and their court, hence the name, the Forbidden City. This is certainly not the case today: it now plays host to some 14 million visitors per year. The Forbidden City also now houses the National Palace Museum – one of the most comprehensive museums in all of China. After our tour, we'll return to the hotel where you may relax or instead, you may wish to take part in an optional excursions to enhance your experience. OPTIONAL TOUR -KUNG FU SHOW A must-see production in Beijing for tourists and Kung Fu lovers. A group of the best Kung Fu practitioners in China are collected to perform in the one location. The show is a mix of traditional martial arts and modern theatre. Presenting stunning Kung Fu skills, exquisite ballet and music.
BeijingDestination Beijing Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel 5 . Shangri-La’s China World, or similar Today’s excursion is one of the most anticipated of our trip – a visit to the Great Wall of China. Often recognised as one of the seven wonders of the world, this UNESCO World Heritage site is a staggering feat and a bucket list destination. We'll be touring the Juyongguan section, one of the three most famous passes along the Great Wall. Located 60km from downtown Beijing, it used be a stronghold that protected the northern access routes to the city. Here we'll get a chance to climb a portion of this architectural marvel, which stretches an astonishing 21,000km. En route back to the city we'll visit one of the largest jade exhibitions in Asia and learn all about China’s most precious and celebrated stone. Upon returning to Beijing, the rest of the day is yours to spend at leisure or to participate in one of our optional excursions. OPTIONAL TOUR -HUTONG LIFE TOUR On this tour you will explore the hutongs of Beijing on the backs of rickshaws, a traditional mode of transport in Beijing. These rapidly disappearing traditional neighbourhoods offer a glimpse into the Beijing of the past. OPTIONAL TOUR -PEKING DUCK BANQUET DINNER Enjoy an authentic Peking Duck Banquet served with all the traditional accompaniments. This iconic dish has been served in Beijing since the imperial era.
Bejing . SuzhouDestination Bejing . Suzhou Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel Holiday Inn Taihu Hotel , or similar This morning we'll begin our day at a Chinese herbal institute, where we'll have the opportunity to learn about traditional Chinese medicine. Later we'll board a bullet train to reach the city of Suzhou. China’s bullet train network is now the most expansive in the world and you’ll be rocketing towards Suzhou at speeds up to 300km/h. Upon arrival in Suzhou, you'll be met by our local representative and escorted to your hotel where you may spend the rest of the day relaxing, exploring or spending time with newly made friends.
Suzhou . WuxiDestination Suzhou . Wuxi Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel Swiss-Bel Liyuan Hotel, or similar Welcome to beautiful Suzhou. This city, in the province of Jiangsu, is known as the Venice of the Orient for its exquisite canals, bridges, pagodas and gardens. Suzhou has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site and is a fantastic place to learn more about Chinese culture. Following breakfast we'll visit the Lingering Garden, which was created more than 500 years ago. The classical garden is one of more than 60 in the city – it's recognised as having the most UNESCO World Heritage gardens in the world. After this we continue our journey to the Suzhou Silk Factory, which is said to be the largest silk manufacturer in the country. Here, we'll discover the incredible methods that lay behind silk harvesting. We’ll enjoy a brief break for lunch, after which you'll have the opportunity to participate in another optional excursion, exploring the famous Grand Canal further. In the late afternoon, we'll continue our journey to the charming city of Wuxi, which sits on the banks of Taihu, one of China’s largest freshwater lakes. Upon arrival we'll visit Nanchang Street – famous for its seamless fusion of the ancient and modern. OPTIONAL TOUR -SUZHOU GRAND CANAL After lunch, you will have the option to take a boat trip along the longest canal in the world -Suzhou's Grand Canal. Some sections date as far back as the 5th century BC and it is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site -there are many beautiful homes to admire along this impressive waterway.
Wuxi . HangzhouDestination Wuxi . Hangzhou Meals included Breakfast Hotel Holiday Inn Gongshu Hotel , or similar This morning our day begins with a visit to The Brilliance of Lake Lihu, a branch of Lake Taihu. The lake is well known for its gorgeous park and many interesting features. Locally it is famous thanks to the work of numerous scholars, who have written that notable historical figures, such as Fan Li and Xi Shi, boated here. While here we'll also visit a freshwater pearl farm. In the afternoon we continue on to Hangzhou, once described by Marco Polo as “the most beautiful and magnificent city in the world”. Upon arrival in Hangzhou you'll have the evening free to spend at your leisure: relax or take up our optional excursions, enjoying a performance. OPTIONAL TOUR -THE ROMANTIC SHOW OF SONGCHENG This evening, join the symbolic performance of Hangzhou. It has been performed over 2,000 times, and entertained over 60 million audiences. It is regarded as one of the top three famous shows in the world along with the O Show in Las Vegas and the Moulin Rouge in Paris.
Hangzhou . ShanghaiDestination Hangzhou . Shanghai Meals included Breakfast Hotel 4 . Mercure Hotel Royalton, or similar The city of Hangzhou, also known as 'Paradise on Earth', has been immortalised by countless poets and artists. The most renowned feature here is the West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou, which has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. This morning we visit the West Lake, enveloped by mountains on three sides and arguably the most beautiful lake in the country. During our visit you may opt to take an optional boat ride around the lake. After our visit here, we'll continue on to tea plantations to taste Dragon Well tea, otherwise known as longjing – a much sought-after local green tea leaf. Green tea is said to be great for health and wellbeing, packed with antioxidants, and today you'll have the opportunity to learn more about China's tea culture. Following lunch, we'll drive to Shanghai, on China’s central coast. This evening, we'll have the opportunity to get a glimpse of Shanghai's dazzling skyline by joining the optional Huangpu River Cruise ride. OPTIONAL TOUR -BOAT RIDE ON THE WEST LAKE During your visit to the beautiful West Lake, you can revel in most renowned feature of Hangzhou by joining the West Lake Boat Ride, noted for how its scenic beauty blends naturally with many famous historical and cultural sites. OPTIONAL TOUR -HUANGPU RIVER CRUISE Enjoy an optional evening on the Huangpu River Cruise, allowing you to take in the famous sites of Shanghai including the People’s Hero Monument, the Bund, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the dramatic skyline of the Pu Dong business district, the bustling International Passenger Station of Shanghai Harbour, the docks and the Wu Song ancient gun fort relics.
ShanghaiDestination Shanghai Meals included Breakfast Hotel 4 . Mercure Hotel Royalton, or similar Enjoy a full day in Shanghai – a city of some 26 million people and an important global financial hub. After breakfast, we'll travel to the Bund, a famous waterfront area in Shanghai that's lined with colonial architecture of European design. The Bund is perhaps the best representation of Western influences from a bygone era, and is now called the 'Wall Street of the East'. Following our tour here, the rest of the day is yours to spend as you please – relax or enjoy one of our optional tours and activities to help enhance your experience. OPTIONAL TOUR -SHANGHAI ACROBATIC SHOW The Shanghai Acrobat Show is in our opinion one of the best shows to see while on tour in China. It appeals to all ages, from young children to adults. It is very visual and the show is not made of “tricks” but is feats of skill and fitness. It is comparable to many international Cirque style shows but at a price much lower and an opportunity to sit much closer. Having seen all the acrobat shows in Beijing and Shanghai, we consider this one to be the best of the lot. OPTIONAL TOUR -SHANGHAI INSIGHT TOUR This tour takes you to Lujiazui Financial & Trade Zone, where the Jinmao Tower is located. Jinmao is 88 stories high, reaching a height of 420.5 meters and covers a 290,000 square meter construction area. The name translated literally means “Gold Luxuriance Building” in Chinese. Here you can find the perfect combination of traditional Chinese architectural style and the world’s most modern architectural technology. After this, we will visit another famous site in Shanghai – Xi’tian’di. This is a historical and cultural character of the city tourism attraction and its unique Shikumen Shanghai-based urban construction attracts people from around the globe to explore this special leisure area.
Shanghai . Xi’anDestination Shanghai . Xi’an Meals included Breakfast Hotel 4 . Mercure Xi'an on Renmin Square , or similar Today, we again board the innovative high-speed train to travel to Xi’an. Xi’an is an ancient city in China and has recorded the great changes of the country just like a living history book. It was the first Chinese city to open its doors to the world during the Tang dynasty and was capital for eleven dynasties over a period of more than 2,000 years. Our first visit here will be to the incredible Wild Goose Pagoda. This temple was originally used to keep the Buddhist scripts which were carried by the great monk Yi Jing from the Indian area and over time it has become a holy place for pilgrims. Afterwards you will discover the Ancient City Wall, built in 194 BC and one of the oldest and best preserved city walls in all of China. In the evening, you can treat yourself by joining our suggested optional activities. OPTIONAL TOUR -DUMPLING FEAST AND TANG DYNASTY CULTURAL SHOW Xi’an was China’s capital city during the Tang Dynasty and the Tang Dynasty played a significant part in shaping today’s Chinese culture. You will be fascinated by the performance while enjoying the signature local Chinese dish – dumplings. You will be surprised at how many types of delicious dumplings are serving during the feast.
Xi’anDestination Xi’an Meals included Breakfast, Lunch Hotel 4 . Mercure Xi'an on Renmin Square , or similar Today another highly anticipated icon of the country awaits -the famous and awe-inspiring Terracotta Warriors. We will visit the enigmatic ranks of the Terracotta Warriors in the company of our professional and experienced local guide. Be humbled as you stand among one of the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. You may also have the opportunity here to meet the man who first discovered the Warriors and learn about the moment they were uncovered when he stumbled upon them in 1974. After lunch, enjoy a walking food tour through the famous Moslem Street, where your guide will help order a range of delectable dishes and snacks for the more adventurous.
Xi'an . Yichang . Yangtze River CruiseDestination Xi'an . Yichang . Yangtze River Cruise Meals included Breakfast Hotel Victoria Katarnia, or similar Today we transfer by high-speed train to Yichang, the gateway to the Yangtze River. This is the starting point of our Yangtze River Cruise, your home for the next four nights. The Yangtze River is the largest river in Asia and the third largest in the world. The river begins in the remote mountainous regions and winds its way through stunning gorges to bring life to millions of people. We board the luxury cruise in the evening and receive an introduction on cruise events and onboard activities. Take some leisure time in the evening to unpack and relax.
Yangtze River CruiseDestination . Yangtze River Cruise Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel Victoria Katarnia, or similar Enjoy your first day on the Yangtze River as the ship wends through spectacular scenery. This morning indulge in a beautiful breakfast buffet onboard before joining an included shore excursion to the Three Gorges Project. One of the largest construction projects undertaken by man, it is also the biggest hydroelectric power project in the world. Optional tour – Tribe of the Three Gorges One of the few remaining scenic spots not to have been influenced by the Three Gorges Dam project, this leafy area showcases Ba-Shu Culture. Come evening you'll return to the ship and attend the Captain’s Welcome Banquet, enjoying an evening of dancing and good food. Optional tour – Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift Operational only since 2016, here you can experience the world's biggest shiplift on a specially-designed sightseeing boat. The shiplift is capable of elevating ships of up to 3000 tons, floated on a volume of water roughly equivalent to four Olympic-sized swimming pools. Experience the lift as your boat climbs 113m – the height of a 40-storey building.
Yangtze River CruiseDestination . Yangtze River Cruise Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel Victoria Katarnia, or similar Today, we'll enjoy a shore excursion to the mesmerising Shennong Stream. A tributary of the Yangtze, the Shennong flows through three beautiful gorges including the Mianzhu, Parrot and Longcangdong. Each gorge is renowned for its unique and stunning scenery. The Shennong Stream is also home to the Hanging Coffins – ancient coffins suspended high up on the limestone cliff faces, which contain the remains of descendants of the Tujia people. In the afternoon, return to the ship in time for lunch and enjoy the crew’s magnificent performance in the evening. Optional tour – White Emperor City An ancient temple complex overlooking the western end of Qutang Gorge, White Emperor City has long been the subject of many poems. From the site visitors can enjoy views that look back toward the Qutang Gorge – a sight that's depicted on the back of the Chinese 10-yuan bill (trip offered when river conditions permit).
Yangtze RiverDestination . Yangtze River Cruise Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel Victoria Katarnia, or similar Today’s shore excursion will take you to the legendary Jade Emperor in Fengdu. Located on the northern bank of the Yangtze River, Fengdu is an ancient city with a time-honored history, known as the 'Ghost City' to most Chinese people. According to superstitious legend, the dead come to Fengdu Ghost City and the devils go to hell. Since Tang Dynasty, forty-eight temples have been built in the place, such as the 'Hall of the Jade Emperor'. This evening you enjoy a Farewell Dinner with the rest of the travellers and crew and prepare for disembarkation tomorrow morning.
Yangtze River Cruise . Chongqing . AustraliaDestination Yangtze River Cruise . Chongqing . Australia Meals included Breakfast Hotel N/A Today, you will disembark the cruise ship and be transferred to Chongqing International Airport for your scheduled flight home, unless you choose to extend your stay and continue to explore other mesmerising cities. You’ll be returning home with knowledge of a new culture, connections with new friends and memories to last you a lifetime.
HomeDestination . Home Meals included Hotel N/A Arrive home today.
- Return international airfares with China Southern
- Return airport transfers
- Fully escorted English speaking guide throughout China
- Daily breakfast, 8 lunches, 3 dinners
- 10 nights in centrally located, world recognised hotels including the Shangri-la
- 4 nights on-board Victoria cruises 5 star Yangtze river cruise
- In-depth sightseeing and entry fees as per the itinerary
- All transportation, rail tickets and entry fees as per the itinerary
- All tipping
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support Agent
- Beijing: -Visit the Tiananmen Square
- Beijing: -Stroll through the Forbidden City
- Beijing: -Walk on the marvellous Great Wall
- Suzhou: Lingering Garden, a private garden with 500 years of history
- Wuxi: Brilliance of Lake Lihu, located at the Famous Lake Taihu, followed by a visit to a Fresh Water Pearl Farm
- Hangzhou: UNESCO World Heritage site, West Lake-it is known as the most beautiful lake in the country
- Hangzhou: Visit No.1 Tea Plantation and taste the local well-known Dragon Well Tea
- Shanghai: Visit The Bund, a famous site in Shanghai lined by the colonial architecture of European design
- Xi’an: Visit one of the most incredible archaeological finds of the 21st century, the Terracotta Warriors
- Xi’an: See one of the best preserved ancient city walls
- Xi’an: Iconic Wild Goose Pagoda
- Yangtze: River cruise -Enjoy a tour of the Three Gorges Dam
- Yangtze: River cruise -View the Shennong stream, home to the Hanging Coffins
- Yangtze: River cruise -Visit the Fengdu Ghost City, a complex of shrines, temples and monasteries dedicated to the afterlife
Victoria Cruises is the only international cruise line currently sailing China’s Yangtze River and sails with international multi-lingual cruise directors.
HOW TO BOOK & PAYMENTS
FLIGHTS, UPGRADES & EXTENSIONS
Deposit & Payment
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2nd installment of $1124 per person within 28 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
- Select the yellow Book tab to begin your booking (you must ‘Sign Up’ first by entering your email and creating a password)
- Then select the Yellow ‘Book now’ tab of the tour you have selected
- Select your Departure Date, Departure City, Number of Passengers, Room Configuration, any Upgrade Options, and enter any Special Requests
- Click the yellow ‘Proceed to Secure Checkout’ tab
- Enter your credit card or PayPal details to secure your deposit/payment
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a Booking Form so that we can fulfil your booking
- Your booking is confirmed once your Booking Form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Tripmia Vacation!
- You will then be allocated and contacted by one of our Dedicated Support Agent’s (within 48 hours) who will support you right up until you return from your
- Full service airline used will be with either China Southern, Air China, China Eastern or similar if unavailable
- Flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 20 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines’ baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating are at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Premium Economy available from an additional $1,500 per person (subject to availability).
- Business Class available from an additional $2,100 per person (subject to availability).
- Please specify this as a ‘Special Request’ when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Land Only discount (if booking your own flights)
- A reduction of $600 per person applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under ‘Departure City’.
- Please note, if you are not arriving or departing as per the group itinerary, airport transfers will not be included.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay pre-and/or post-tour. If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select if you wish to ‘arrive early’ and/or ‘stay behind’ in the ‘Notes services’ field.
- In the ‘Notes requests’, field please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
- Beijing: $299 per person including breakfast and transfers (minimum 2 pax)
- Chongqing: $199 per person including breakfast and transfers (minimum 2 pax)
- Guangzhou: $229 per person including breakfast and transfers (minimum 2 pax)
- The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 120 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
OPTIONAL TOURS/SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Beijing” (Day 02) “Kong Fu Legend” Show -65 AUD
- Beijing: (Day 03) Hutong Life Tour -55 AUD
- Beijing: (Day 03) Peking Duck Banquet Dinner -40 AUD
- Suzhou: (Day 05) Grand Canal Cruise -55 AUD
- Hangzhou: (Day 06) “The Romantic Show of Song Cheng” -105 AUD
- Hangzhou: (Day 07) -Boat Ride on the West Lake -55 AUD
- Shanghai: (Day 07) Huangpu River Night Cruise -75 AUD
- Shanghai: (Day 08) Shanghai Insight Tour -65 AUD
- Shanghai: (Day 08) Chinese Acrobatic Show -95 AUD
- Xi’an (Day 09) Dumpling Feast & Tang Dynasty Cultural Show -75AUD
- Optional tours can be selected once you have finalised your tour purchase and paid your deposit. When completing your Passenger Booking Form, you will be asked if you would like to add Optional Tours, where any applicable cost will be added to your final balance. If you choose not to select them at this time, you can choose to add them later by logging in to your Account online or speaking with your Dedicated Support Agent for assistance.
- Please note that you must select your Optional Tours no later than 65 days before departure, after which you will be required to purchase them on tour. Please keep in mind that anything purchased on-tour is subject to availability and prices may vary as you will be paying in local currency. We appreciate your understanding.
Optional Shore Excursions
- Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift (Day 12)-320RMB (approx. $65AUD)
- Tribe of the Three Gorges (Day 12)-355RMB (approx. $70AUD)
- White Emperor City (Day 13) -355RMB (approx. $70AUD)
Shore excursions are paid and bookable upon embarkation in local currency.
- Visa to China
- Travel insurance
- Applicable surcharge, i.e. optional activities, single supplement & etc.
- Anything not listed in the itinerary, i.e. laundry, personal items, alcoholic drinks & etc.
You will travel with Emirates (Qantas, Etihad, Qatar, Malaysian, South African Airways, China Southern or similar if unavailable)
Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
All tickets will include 20 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage. Despite the airline's baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable.
1. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
2. Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
3. Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
4. Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades Premium Economy - call us on 1300 874 764 to confirm.
5. Business Class upgrade available - call us on 1300 874 764 to confirm (subject to availability).
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay pre- and/or post-tour. If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
1. Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts after signing up, until you reach the 'Notes' field
2. Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
3. After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
A general level of fitness and mobility is required for this tour. The itinerary includes ample free time and you will not be impacted by stairs and uneven terrain. Where coach transportation is included, you will be required to get on and off the coach or plane with ease.
20 kilos checked baggage per person
7 kilos of hand luggage.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Call us on 1300 874 764 / WhatsApp 0490 192 224 / Email email@example.com to confirm (subject to availability).
This package allows you to avoid paying a single supplement by booking as a Paired Solo Traveller. Please indicate in the 'Notes field for the special requirement at the time of booking during the purchase by sending us Call us on 1300 874 764 / WhatsApp 0490 192 224 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm (subject to availability).
Regardless of whether an accompanying solo traveller is found, you are guaranteed to travel at no additional cost. Solo travellers are matched only on the basis of gender and not on other factors such as age, nationality, religion or sexuality. We kindly ask that you disclose any requirements, medical or otherwise, that might disturb your matched traveller’s sleep (e.g. sleep apnoea or a CPAP machine).
Unfortunately, with this in mind and in the interest of other travellers, we request that you proceed with your own private room with the resulting single supplement. Should a second solo traveller not be available, you are nonetheless guaranteed to travel at no extra cost and you will be placed into a single, twin share or double room by yourself. Your tour group may include multiple solo travellers who may or may not be paired. No changes will be permitted to any pairing arrangements.
Note that for some portions of some itineraries, the group sizes will vary. Some packages may operate on groups as small as 2 people and therefore, there may be time spent travelling only with your paired traveller. Should a package require a minimum number of 2 travellers and you are not paired, your booking may be cancelled.
All departures remain strictly subject to availability and may sell out prior to your tentative booking being confirmed, in which case the fee will be refunded in full. All other booking terms apply.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Travel insurance (compulsory)
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 - 90 days prior to travel.
Your group size can be from 10-30 people
Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are at the same price as adults.
[Average] [Above Average] [Excellent] [Superior] [Athlete]
While the tour itinerary should give you some guidance and overview to the expected requirements, to determine if this tour is right for you we categorise each of our tours in terms of their intensity. These guidelines are to ensure that each tour group is conducted as expected and to ensure the overall satisfaction of all Tripmia Travels and Tours customers. As a general rule, porterage is not included, therefore at all times, you are expected to handle your own luggage where help may not be available. This particular tour is categorised as a “Superior":
Superior – Active Tour: A very good level of fitness and mobility is required for you to enjoy all aspects of the itinerary, as this is considered a fast-paced tour. While there is some free time scheduled either in the morning or afternoon, there are many full days of sightseeing with minimal rest and some early starts. You will be required to walk up and down stairs, get on and off the coach and participate in all scheduled sightseeing that may be conducted on uneven ground and terrain. Any physical ailments you may have must be disclosed at the time of booking to determine your suitability. If you have any form of walking aids, other than a walking stick or hiking poles, then this tour is not suitable.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your intended date of return.
Australian passport holders do not require a visa to enter the European Union for a stay up to 90 days.
Some countries require e-visa . You will be able to obtain your E-visa when you have your tour documents indicating your date of entry into a country, approximately 120 days prior to departure.
Please note, the ETA has limited to 60 days validity from the date of arrival. We can assist you over the phone as best as possible, however additional fee of $300 will be charged if you want us to submit an application on your behalf.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information, we recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. At the commencement of your tour, you will be asked to provide tipping to your guide towards a ‘kitty’, which is then used towards the guide tipping for the services of helpers, hotel staff, restaurants and airport porterage. We recommend AUD$3 per person, per day, to be paid in local currency. Please note that this tipping is not for the guide or driver, merely for the guide to tip the services of other local workers during your tour. While not made compulsory, if you choose not to contribute to the kitty it means that the guide is tipping for these services out of their own pocket. Your cooperation in this instance is most appreciated.
Further, tips for your guide and driver will be collected at the conclusion of their services. To remove the uncertainty and stress of not knowing how much is appropriate to tip we recommend AUD$6-10 per person per day for your guide and AUD$3-5 per person per day for your driver to be paid in local currency. The amount you wish to contribute is dependent on the services received and at the complete discretion of the guest. Thank you for your understanding.
Any other tipping, such as tips for the camera and video fees, bathroom attendants or hotel porters that are taking luggage to your room, is at your discretion as are gratuities for additional requested special services. We encourage passengers to have a supply of small denominations of local currency to distribute for personal tipping.
Please note that all Tours and Packages are subject to availability and all prices are set. Any booking valued at or less than $1,000 must be paid in full amount after booking is made. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Credit Card Fee
The following Card Fees apply:
Visa Credit Card - 1.8% fee and MasterCard Credit Card - 1.76% fee applies.
American Express (Amex) - 2.8% fee applies.
For late payment or urgent bookings, please notify us via email at email@example.com
PAYMENT BY CHEQUE
Please note that cheque payments require about 5 business days to process. If you are paying by this method you will need to make the payment at least 5 business days prior to the actual due date. You agree not to stop payment of the cheque even when you cancel a booking. You agree that we may apply the proceeds of the cheque to satisfy any liability you have to us, including any liability in respect of cancellation fees, before refunding the balances to you.
Receipt of Deposit
By sending a deposit the client agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in this booking. The client also agrees that:
- All persons are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen group tour as per the itinerary outlined in the Tours.
- All persons travelling on a Fully Independent Tour are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
- All parties understand that any medical or dietary information provided to us does not, under any circumstances, make Tweet World Travel liable if a particular condition exacerbates while on tour or affects their ability to participate in any portion of the tour.
Balance of Payment
Outstanding balance depends on the type of service you are undertaking:
- For private tours/packages or other products, outstanding balance is due 65 days before departure. No voucher will be issued until final payment is received in our office. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 65, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- For large group tours and school tours, outstanding balance is due 90 days before departure. No voucher will be issued until final payment is received in our office. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 90, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected. An illness, an accident or an unexpected situation can arise before or during any type of vacation. Such an event might cause you to cut short your trip or cause your trip to be cancelled. Insurance protects passengers from financial loss in the event of an emergency. We have partnered with Covermore to offer our customers competitive rates for their travel insurance. All Cover-More travel insurance policy holders have access to 24-hour emergency assistance. Read the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement Essentials & Travelsure before deciding to buy our travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply by clicking https://www.tripmia.com.au/travel-insurance to arrange your policy.
“Limits, sub‐limits, conditions and exclusions apply. Insurance administered by Cover‐More Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 95 003 114 145, AFSL 241713) and issued by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507). Any advice is general advice only. Please consider your financial situation, needs and objectives and read the Combined FSG/PDS before deciding to buy this insurance.”
Cancellation by customer
Before the travel date the following fees will be apply:
Private Tours or Group Tours/ Packages Large Group Tours & School Tours
(More than 16 people)
65 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
90 days or more before departure -loss of deposit
64‐40 days before departure – 45%
89‐79 days before departure – 55%
39‐31 days before departure – 75%
78‐61 days before departure – 85%
Within 30 days of departure – 100%
Within 60 days of departure – 100%
Any ’no show’ – 100%
Any ’no show’ – 100%
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please refer to the airlines cancellation policies.
Cancellation by Tripmia Travel and Tours
For group set departure date tour, if the minimum number of the group is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or vary the tour 30 days prior to departure. If this event occurs, an alternative guaranteed travel date will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund the full price paid, less visa cost.
If a tour is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund all monies prior to departure less visa cost, fuel surcharge and any other cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties.
If a cruise booking is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund all monies prior to departure.
Cancellation by Third Party Travel Provider
If the Third Part Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them. Please check with your consultant before cancelling or amending a Travel Product in these circumstances as some Third Party Travel Providers may charge cancellation fees up to 100% of the Travel Product’s prices as per their terms and conditions.
We act as an agent for, and sell various travel related products as agent on behalf of, numerous transports, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators, as well as all of our wholesalers. Our obligation to you is to make travel bookings as your agent on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers.
We have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted; your rights are against that provider and not against us.
Tripmia Travel and Tours (herewith called the Company) acts as a co‐ordinator for all persons taking these tours in the making of all arrangements for transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation. The Company does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, any hotel or restaurant or any other supplier of services. All vouchers and tickets issued are subjected to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and all services are subjected to the laws of the country where the services are provided.
Unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling, hotel overbooking and faults with transportation or road conditions may also have an effect on the tour itinerary after the commencement date. Any decision made in respect of tour services by independent suppliers/operators or airlines to re-route or amend the itinerary due to any of the above or similar circumstances is at the discretion of the tour service provider and Tripmia Travel and Tours shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever arising from such events. We strongly urge all customers to undertake a high level of personal responsibility in order to ensure that possessions, equipment and personal documents are closely monitored and protected at all times. We also strongly advise all customers to purchase appropriate travel insurance to protect you from financial loss and personal injuries in the event of an emergency.
You acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks involved in participating in the tour, including without limitation possible contact with native flora/fauna, local residents, unforeseen events and travel in remote locations.
By making a booking, you agree to accept all risks associated with the tour. You agree to unconditionally release us from, all liability, including without limitation in contract and in tort, for any cause or action, including any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly as a result of the inherent risks associated with the tour, or any force majeure events or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disobedience, terrorism, insurrection, accident, explosion, sickness, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, alteration or cancellation of scheduled air services, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
If we or our service providers are affected in any way by a force majeure event, we may in our discretion vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour as we consider necessary, without incurring any liability to you.
Each service provider is responsible for the part of the tour it conducts. Service providers are not our agents or employees and are not under our direct control. We therefore do not warrant the performance of any service provider. We do not accept, and you release us from, all liability for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses, including without limitation any property damage or personal injury, that you may suffer which arises out of any act or omission of a service provider or operator who provides services in connection with your tour. Any claim that you may have in relation to a service provider should be raised directly with that service provider.
You are responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising through your own fault. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, your participation in the tour or any act or omission by you in relation to the tour.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability in contract, or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over which we have no direct control.
Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
The information provided is subject to change and may be affected by unforeseen events outside the control of Tripmia Travel and Tours. Where changes to your itinerary or bookings occur, appropriate advice or instructions will be sent to your email address.
Call 1300 874 764 WhatsApp 0490 192 224 Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.tripmia.com.au
Ttripmia Travel and Tours collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, we may not be able to make travel arrangements for you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, carriers, travel service providers, organisations which provide services to you.
Pricing options not found.