- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Time to get excited FROM $5,500 PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE
- Gulet sailing
What is Included
- Return international airfares with Etihad Airways
- Internal flights between Istanbul and Cappadocia
- Return airport transfers
- 12 nights in 5-star and boutique accommodation
- Including 3 nights in a spectacular cave hotel in Cappadoccia
- 3 nights sailing on a traditional Turkish ‘gulet’
- Daily breakfast, 11 lunches, and 6 dinners
- Professional fully escorted guide throughout
- In-depth sightseeing, including all entry fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support Agent
Why Book With Us?
- 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support
- Our Customer Service Guarantee
- A Dedicated Support Agent for every booking
- Our Donation Promise
WhatsApp: 0490 192 224
Tel: 1300 874 764 / 02 9188 5053 / 08 7979 2323
ONLINE TRAVEL, FLIGHTS, TOURS, ACTIVITIES, PACKAGES DEALS & MORE
Straddling two continents, Turkey is a true melting pot with cultural connections to the ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Explore this richly historic country from tip to toe on our 17-day adventure
Home . IstanbulDestination Home . Istanbul Meals included Hotel 5 . Fer Hotel, or similar Your premium small group tour through Turkey awaits! Your holiday will begin with your flight to Istanbul. Prepare to receive a warm welcome to this continent-straddling metropolis that the Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans have all called home. Upon arrival into Istanbul, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your 5-star hotel to relax after your journey. PLEASE NOTE: Some flights depart the night before Day 1.
IstanbulDestination Istanbul Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel 5 . Fer Hotel, or similar This morning your guide will meet you in the lobby for a welcome meeting, where you'll discuss the trip ahead and meet your fellow travellers. Afterwards, we start our journey by following in the footsteps of the city’s most famous ruler, Sultan Ahmed, and head to the district of Sultanahmet, within Istanbul's old city. The historic centre of Istanbul, here you'll explore the legacy of the Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Take in the majesty of the sixth-century Hagia Sophia, whose stunning construction is said to have changed the history of architecture. When not erecting splendid buildings, the Byzantine Emperors loved a bit of entertainment, and the Hippodrome of Constantinople was their stadium. Inspect some of the decorative statues and obelisks that remain, harking back to a time when this space would play host to thousands of chariot racing fans. Bathe in the beauty of the 15th century, fairy tale-esque Topkapi Palace, the residence of Ottoman Sultans. And spend time meandering through the narrow lanes that burrow through the huge Grand Bazaar, packed with more than 3000 stalls of handcrafted jewellery, textiles, books and spices. Tonight, your guide will take you to his favourite restaurant to have a real meyhane (Turkish tavern) experience at the heart of Istanbul!
Istanbul . CappadociaDestination Istanbul . Cappadocia Meals included Breakfast Hotel (Boutique) Artemis Cave hotel (2019) / Best Western Premier Cave Hotel (2020), or similar This morning you will be transferred to Ataturk Airport to fly to Cappadocia. 2019 Departures – Göreme, the pearl of Cappadocia, is where you’ll find your Inspiring Stay at the Artemis Cave Hotel. The 21st Century will fade away as you find yourself in rooms carved right into the rock, taking you back through the ages. You may not want to leave! 2020 Departures – Tonight's Inspiring Stay is at the Best Western Premier cave hotel. The 21st Century will fade away as you find yourself in rooms carved right into the rock, taking you back through the ages. You may not want to leave! Your guide will then take you on a leisurely hike of the beautiful surrounding valley. Afterwards, spend the rest of the day at your leisure or enjoy one of our bonus Inspiring Sights options to enhance your experience. You may choose to include two optional Inspiring Sights throughout your tour, free as part of your package. Both options can be chosen as they take places at different times. OPTIONAL INSPIRING SIGHT - KELEBEK TURKISH BATH Enjoy some pampering and experience a Turkish bath (60mins). The Turkish bath, also known as hamam, is one of the ancient world’s most widely exported customs and a not to be missed experience when in Turkey. OPTIONAL INSPIRING SIGHT - WINE AND SUNSET TOUR On this tour you'll learn about wine-making, hike through valleys, visit vineyards and sip some local wines as the sun slides away for another day.
CappadociaDestination Cappadocia Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel (Boutique) Artemis Cave hotel (2019) / Best Western Premier Cave Hotel (2020), or similar Enjoy a relaxing breakfast before you walk to the most beautiful valley in appadocia, Kizilcukur. You'll see fascinating rock formations such as cones, peaks and fairy chimneys made from tuff – a light, porous rock formed by consolidated volcanic ash – as well as man-made cave chapels from early Christian times. Around noon, your guide will take you to a beautiful lodge to watch the spiritual Mevlevi, or Whirling Dervish Ceremony – an 'active meditation' that is said to show devotion to god, and a practice that been recognised by UNESCO. Soon after this, you will enjoy your first Inspiring Taste with a local specialty called a Pottery Kebab – Cappadocia's traditional, must-try dish, prepared in a clay pot. Optional Tour: Hot Air Ballooning Early birds have the option of taking a hot air balloon over the surreal Cappadocian landscape. The scene at sunrise is sure to take your breath away. Please note, this activity can only be booked locally. Please speak to your trip leader on day one to organise this (approximate cost EUR 175pp).
CappadociaDestination Cappadocia Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel (Boutique) Artemis Cave hotel (2019) / Best Western Premier Cave Hotel (2020), or similar Today, we visit the incredible underground city of Derinkuyu. Prepare to be blown away by this vast subterranean site, which comprises ancient dwellings that span seven levels beneath the ground, extending to a depth of approximately 60 metres. Next, you'll make your way to the archaeological site of Asikli Hoyuk, an ancient neolithic settlement and now a museum, which was first settled in 8000 BCE. Later in the afternoon, we'll visit Kizil Irmak, or the Red River of Cappadocia, famous for its clay, which is still used to make magnificent pieces of art today. You’ll learn about this ancient craft when we visit a local potter.
Cappadocia . Konya . AntalyaDestination Cappadocia . Konya . Antalya Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel 5 . Akra Hotel, or similar We leave Cappadocia today and head towards the Mediterranean coast. The drive is long, but it's also incredibly scenic. We'll enjoy a pit stop in Konya to try the local food before continuing to the jewel in the Mediterranean crown – Antalya. The ancient city is the eastern gateway to Turkey's southern Mediterranean region, known as the Turquoise. Coast for its magnificent blue waters. Remnants from Antalya's time as a major Roman port remain: from Hadrian’s Gate, built to honour the Roman emperor’s visit in 130 CE, to the 2nd-century Hidirlik Tower, which boasts stunning harbour views.
Antalya . Kayakoy . FethiyeDestination Antalya . Kayakoy . Fethiye Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel (Boutique) Blueberry Boutique Hotel, or similar This morning you’ll enjoy a walk to see Hadrian’s Gate, the old Roman Harbours and the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean before enjoying lunch. We will then be travelling on to the Greek ghost town of Kayakoy, which is said to be the setting for Louis de Bernières' novel Birds Without Wings. Stroll around and take in the eerie atmosphere. From here we continue to Fethiye, a beautiful town surrounded by pine forests and dotted with islands.
Fethiye . Embark on Gulet sailingDestination Fethiye . Embark on Gulet sailing. Meals included Breakfast, dinner Hotel Gulet Sailing boat, or similar This morning will be at your leisure. After lunchtime, we will board a traditional Turkish sailboat known as a gulet – your home for the next three days. A gulet is a wooden yacht usually built in Bodrum or Marmaris in Turkey that measures 20 to 30 metres in length on average. Handcrafted from mahogany, pine and teak, the gulets follow a design developed for these waters in Byzantine times, with a sharp bow, broad beam and rounded aft. They are stylish, graceful, fitted for comfort and full of character. We cruise in style along the spectacular coastline of Turkey for the next three days on a journey that promises Kodak moments at every turn. Please note: the traditional-style gulet boats are not meant to be luxurious, but they are very comfortable and present a unique way of spending three nights. All cabins have ensuites and most of your time will be spent on deck enjoying the view.
Gulet SailingDestination . Gulet Sailing Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel Gulet Sailing boat, or similar After breakfast onboard, we'll sail to Bedri Rahmi Bay for our very first swimming stop. In the afternoon, we'll sail to Tersane Bay where you can disembark the gulet and enjoy the serenity of a hidden, untouched beach.
Gulet SailingDestination . Gulet Sailing Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel Gulet Sailing boat, or similar After another breakfast onboard, we'll sail to Gocek – a magnet for high-end yachts and yet another beautiful town on the Aegean Coast. We will then continue along the coast where we’ll be sailing, swimming and enjoying the crystalline water of the Turkish Riviera for the rest of the day.
Disembark Gulet . PamukkaleDestination Disembark Gulet . Pamukkale Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel 5 . Doga Thermal Hotel , or similar This morning we leave our beautiful gulet and drive to Pamukkale, which means 'cotton castle' in Turkish. A striking natural formation and a truly unique sight, this series of blinding white terraces topped with mouthwash-blue water has been formed by deposits left from the mineral-rich thermal waters that flow down over it. There will be a small Inspiring Taste surprise awaiting us on top of the travertines as we enjoy wine while watching an amazing sunset.
Pamukkale . KusadasiDestination Pamukkale . Kusadasi Meals included Breakfast, lunch Hotel (Boutique) Lavista Boutique Hotel & Spa, or similar This morning we will visit the ruins of Hellenistic spa town Hierapolis, located next to Pamukkale. Founded by the King of Pergamon in 190 BCE, it had become an important Roman bath centre by the second century CE. The extensive ruins of Hierapolis are well worth exploring and include a theatre, temple, holy area, monumental fountain, bath, basilica and necropolis.
Kusadasi . Ephesus . Sirince . KusadasiDestination Kusadasi . Ephesus . Sirince . Kusadasi Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel (Boutique) Lavista Boutique Hotel & Spa, or similar Our day will start with an orientation walk around the town of Selcuk, which lies at the base of the partially restored ancient Ayasuluk Fortress. Here, you'll visit the last remaining fragments of the Temple of Artemis – one of the Seven Wonders of the World – as well as a Roman and Byzantine aqueduct and the exquisite 14th-century Isa Bey Mosque. This afternoon, visit Ephesus, one of the best-preserved classical cities in the Eastern Mediterranean, and arguably the greatest Greco-Roman site in the world. Marvel at the vast amphitheatre, stroll the marble streets once walked by Cleopatra and Mark Antony, and wander through the gymnasium, baths and beautifully restored Library of Celsus. After Ephesus, we drive to Sirince village to join a very special Inspiring Taste cooking class led by an amazing cook, Mujde!
Kusadasi . Troy . CanakkaleDestination Kusadasi . Troy . Canakkale Meals included Breakfast, lunch, dinner Hotel 5 . Parion Hotel, or similar The highlight for today is a visit to the legendary city of Troy. You’ll see the remnants of the ancient city walls and the famed wooden horse as you learn about the groundbreaking archaeological digs and how the site has baffled historians. We will then pay a visit to a weavers' association and learn first-hand how famous Turkish carpets are made before continuing on to Canakkale.
Canakkale . Gallipoli . IstanbulDestination Canakkale . Gallipoli . Istanbul Meals included Breakfast Hotel 5 . Fer Hotel, or similar After breakfast we will travel to the Gallipoli peninsula, where we'll visit the beach and cemeteries of Anzac Cove. From here, we'll head up the hill toward the poignant memorials of Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair. We'll spend a moment in quiet contemplation, looking down upon the rough hills and gullies that became the graveyard for so many thousands of young men from both sides. We’ll tour the former battlefields and find remnants of trenches used by the Turkish soldiers. Afterwards, your guide will take you to Suvla Winery for an Inspiring Taste of the amazing regional wines before continuing on to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul you may want to enjoy one of our bonus Inspiring Sights options to enhance your experience. You may choose to include two optional Inspiring Sights throughout your tour, free as part of your package. OPTIONAL INSPIRING SIGHT - HOMECOOKED DINNER ISTANBUL Nothing beats home cooking, especially Turkish home cooking. Join this Istanbul tour to be treated to a feast at a local family's home, as well as other oh so Turkish pursuits: drinking tea and playing backgammon. OPTIONAL INSPIRING SIGHT - BOSPHORUS DINNER CRUISE Enjoy an evening cruising along the Bosphorus river as you are dined and entertained by a wide range of performances.
Istanbul . HomeDestination Istanbul . Home Meals included Breakfast Hotel N/A As they say, all good things must come to an end. Today marks the end of your incredible tour through Turkey. At the appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight home.
HomeDestination . Home Meals included Hotel N/A Arrive home today, with memories to last a lifetime.
- Return international airfares with Etihad Airways
- Internal Istanbul to Cappadoccia airfare
- Return airport transfers
- 12 nights 5-star and boutique accommodation
- Including 3 nights in a spectacular cave hotel in Goreme, Cappadoccia
- 3 nights sailing on a traditional Gulet along the Turkish coastline
- Daily breakfast, 11 lunches & 6 dinners
- The services of a professional English-speaking guide throughout
- In-depth sightseeing & all entry fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated private transportation throughout
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support Agent
- Istanbul – Uncover the grandeur of the incredible Blue Mosque.
- Istanbul – Visit the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and the amazing Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- Istanbul – No visit to Turkey would be complete without a visit to the Grand Bazaar.
- Cappadocia – Explore the out-of-this-world landscape of Cappadocia, walking among the fabled region’s incredible fairy chimneys.
- Cappadocia – Witness the spirituality of a Whirling Dervish ceremony.
- Cappadocia – Tour the Derinkuyu underground city.
- Antalya – Travel to this Mediterranean coastal city and visit Hadrian’s Gate.
- Antalya – Walk around the old Roman Harbour and the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
- Fethiye – Delve into the history and remnants of Greek-Turkish ghost-town, Kayakoy.
- Gulet – Board a traditional wooden gulet and sail along the country’s renowned
- Turquoise Coast, enjoying the leisurely pace and refreshing swims at secluded beaches.
- Pamukkale – Travese the white travertine terraces of Pamukkale, and watch the sun set over this fascinating lunar landscape.
- Pamukkale – Visit the ruins of Hierapolis and the ancient Roman baths that are said to date back to 190AD.
- Kusadasi – Walk around the village of Selcuk and visit the last remaining column of the Temple of Artemis.
- Ephesus – Explore Ephesus, arguably the greatest Greco-Roman site in the world, which features the iconic Library of Celsus and a huge amphitheatre.
- Troy – See the remnants of the ancient city walls and the famed wooden horse.
- Canakkale – Pay a visit to a weavers’ association in Bergama and see first-hand how Turkish carpets are made.
- Gallipoli – Visit the beach and cemeteries of Anzac Cove and the memorials of Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair.
- Spend 3 nights in a boutique cave hotel in the town of Göreme, in the Cappadocia region, staying in rooms carved into the rock.
- Sail for 3 nights on board a traditional gulet. Handcrafted from mahogany, pine and teak, the gulets follow a design developed for these waters in Byzantine times.
To enhance your journey, we’re offering guests two (2) bonus sightseeing experiences out of a choice of five (4) options (Booking Now).
- Inspiring Tastes Sample a ‘pottery kebab’,
- Cappadocia’s traditional, must-try dish, prepared in a clay pot.
- Enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets atop the travertine terraces of Pamukkale.
- Drive to Sirince village to join a cooking class led by a local expert. Enjoy a guided visit to Suvla Winery, along with the all-important tastings!
GULET CRUISE DETAILS
For further information on your gulet cruise, click HERE. Please note that multiple gulets are in operation from our departure point – the link is for reference only and may not represent the exact sailing boat that you will experience.
PLEASE NOTE – These traditional-style gulet boats are not meant to be luxurious, but they are very comfortable and an exceptional way to spend three nights. All cabins are nicely appointed and have private ensuites. Most of your time will be spent on the deck enjoying the view. No drinks are included as part of our package, however, drinks may be purchased on board. Some Gulets provide drinks packages however, each gulet is privately owned so options Provided will differ from ship to ship. Please inquire with your guide on tour.
REVERSE ITINERARY Some dates operate in reverse. Please refer to the departure date list.
HOW TO BOOK & PAYMENTS
Deposit & Payments
Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person. Pay a 2nd instalment of $2800 per person within 28 days. You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
- Select the yellow Book tab to begin your booking (you must ‘Sign Up’ first by entering your email and creating a password)
- Then select the Yellow ‘Book now’ tab of the tour you have selected
- Select your Departure Date, Departure City, Number of Passengers, Room Configuration, any Upgrade Options, and enter any Special Requests
- Click the yellow ‘Proceed to Secure Checkout’ tab
- Enter your credit card or PayPal details to secure your deposit/payment
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a Booking Form so that we can fulfil your booking
- Your booking is confirmed once your Booking Form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Tripmia Vacation!
- You will then be allocated and contacted by one of our Dedicated Support Agent’s (within 48 hours) who will support you right up until you return from your journey
FLIGHTS, UPGRADES & EXTENSIONS
- You will travel with Etihad (Emirates, Qatar, or similar if unavailable)
- Flights are not direct and include a minimum of one connection (maximum two)
- Despite the airlines’ baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating are at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Premium Economy upgrade is not available.
- A business Class upgrade is available from an additional $6,000 per person (subject to availability).
- Please specify this as a ‘Special Request’ when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Land Only discount
A reduction of $1,500 per person applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under ‘Departure City’. Please note, if you are not arriving or departing as per the group itinerary, airport transfers
are also no longer included. If you would like us to arrange this service for you, an additional cost will apply:
Airport Transfers (Istanbul): $90 per vehicle each way (1-4 people – Private)
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay pre- and/or post-tour. If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts after signing up, until you reach the ‘Notes’ fieldHere, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
- After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request. Please note, a supplement of $150 per person (plus any applicable fare and tax differences) applies to deviate from the standard itinerary. We will contact you via email with a quote and proposed flight itinerary and then proceed with collecting the additional payment required to confirm your request.
- All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement, or alternatively we can offer the following rates: Pre/Post-tour accommodation (Istanbul): $199 per room per night (single or double/twin) including breakfast and transfers
- Please note, if you are not arriving or departing as per the group itinerary, airport transfers are also no longer included. If you would like us to arrange this service for you, an additional cost will apply: Airport Transfers (Istanbul): $90 per vehicle each way (1-4 people – Private)
- The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
Abu Dhabi stopover package
You may wish to stop over in Abu Dhabi before or after your tour. Includes:
- 3 nights in a Deluxe Room at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers (or similar) Breakfast daily Return private airport transfers Cost – $799 per person Twin Share ($1,598 for Single Share)
- Resort Fee not included – approximately AED $10 (AUD $4.00) per night payable locally. If you wish to book the Abu Dhabi Stopover Package before or after your tour, please select this under ‘Upgrade Options’ before completing your booking. You will then be invoiced for this in your final payment. The $150pp extension supplement does not apply if selecting this option.
- To enhance your journey, we’re offering 2 free sightseeing experiences out of a choice of 4 options, listed below. Guests can also purchase any of the remaining two sightseeing experiences (cost is per person):
- Wine & Sunset tour (Day 3)- $115 per person
- Keleek Turkish Bath (Day 3) – $115 per person
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise (Day 15) – $80 per person
- Homecooked Meal in Istanbul (Day 15) – $80 per person
- Extra optional activity (Only to be booked locally) – Hot Air Ballooning over
- Cappadocia (Day 4) – approx. EUR 200 per person
Optional tours can be selected once you have finalised your tour purchase and paid your deposit. When completing your Passenger Booking Form, you will be asked if you would like to add Optional Tours, where any applicable cost will be added to your final balance. If you choose not to select them at this time, you can choose to add them later by logging in to your Account online or speaking with your Dedicated Support Agent for assistance. Please note that you must select your Optional Tours no later than 65 days before departure, after which you will be required to purchase them on tour. Please keep in mind that anything purchased on-tour is subject to availability and prices may vary as you will be paying in local currency. We appreciate your understanding.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
You need to update the trip page after enabling the 'Advanced Gallery'.
You will travel with Emirates (Qantas, Etihad, Qatar, Malaysian, South African Airways, China Southern or similar if unavailable)
Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
All tickets will include 20 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage. Despite the airline's baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable.
1. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
2. Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
3. Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
4. Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades Premium Economy - call us on 1300 874 764 to confirm.
5. Business Class upgrade available - call us on 1300 874 764 to confirm (subject to availability).
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay pre- and/or post-tour. If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
1. Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts after signing up, until you reach the 'Notes' field
2. Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
3. After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
A general level of fitness and mobility is required for this tour. The itinerary includes ample free time and you will not be impacted by stairs and uneven terrain. Where coach transportation is included, you will be required to get on and off the coach or plane with ease.
20 kilos checked baggage per person
7 kilos of hand luggage.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Call us on 1300 874 764 / WhatsApp 0490 192 224 / Email email@example.com to confirm (subject to availability).
This package allows you to avoid paying a single supplement by booking as a Paired Solo Traveller. Please indicate in the 'Notes field for the special requirement at the time of booking during the purchase by sending us Call us on 1300 874 764 / WhatsApp 0490 192 224 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm (subject to availability).
Regardless of whether an accompanying solo traveller is found, you are guaranteed to travel at no additional cost. Solo travellers are matched only on the basis of gender and not on other factors such as age, nationality, religion or sexuality. We kindly ask that you disclose any requirements, medical or otherwise, that might disturb your matched traveller’s sleep (e.g. sleep apnoea or a CPAP machine).
Unfortunately, with this in mind and in the interest of other travellers, we request that you proceed with your own private room with the resulting single supplement. Should a second solo traveller not be available, you are nonetheless guaranteed to travel at no extra cost and you will be placed into a single, twin share or double room by yourself. Your tour group may include multiple solo travellers who may or may not be paired. No changes will be permitted to any pairing arrangements.
Note that for some portions of some itineraries, the group sizes will vary. Some packages may operate on groups as small as 2 people and therefore, there may be time spent travelling only with your paired traveller. Should a package require a minimum number of 2 travellers and you are not paired, your booking may be cancelled.
All departures remain strictly subject to availability and may sell out prior to your tentative booking being confirmed, in which case the fee will be refunded in full. All other booking terms apply.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Travel insurance (compulsory)
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 - 90 days prior to travel.
Your group size can be from 10-30 people
Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are at the same price as adults.
[Average] [Above Average] [Excellent] [Superior] [Athlete]
While the tour itinerary should give you some guidance and overview to the expected requirements, to determine if this tour is right for you we categorise each of our tours in terms of their intensity. These guidelines are to ensure that each tour group is conducted as expected and to ensure the overall satisfaction of all Tripmia Travels and Tours customers. As a general rule, porterage is not included, therefore at all times, you are expected to handle your own luggage where help may not be available. This particular tour is categorised as a “Superior":
Superior – Active Tour: A very good level of fitness and mobility is required for you to enjoy all aspects of the itinerary, as this is considered a fast-paced tour. While there is some free time scheduled either in the morning or afternoon, there are many full days of sightseeing with minimal rest and some early starts. You will be required to walk up and down stairs, get on and off the coach and participate in all scheduled sightseeing that may be conducted on uneven ground and terrain. Any physical ailments you may have must be disclosed at the time of booking to determine your suitability. If you have any form of walking aids, other than a walking stick or hiking poles, then this tour is not suitable.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your intended date of return.
Australian passport holders do not require a visa to enter the European Union for a stay up to 90 days.
Some countries require e-visa . You will be able to obtain your E-visa when you have your tour documents indicating your date of entry into a country, approximately 120 days prior to departure.
Please note, the ETA has limited to 60 days validity from the date of arrival. We can assist you over the phone as best as possible, however additional fee of $300 will be charged if you want us to submit an application on your behalf.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information, we recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. At the commencement of your tour, you will be asked to provide tipping to your guide towards a ‘kitty’, which is then used towards the guide tipping for the services of helpers, hotel staff, restaurants and airport porterage. We recommend AUD$3 per person, per day, to be paid in local currency. Please note that this tipping is not for the guide or driver, merely for the guide to tip the services of other local workers during your tour. While not made compulsory, if you choose not to contribute to the kitty it means that the guide is tipping for these services out of their own pocket. Your cooperation in this instance is most appreciated.
Further, tips for your guide and driver will be collected at the conclusion of their services. To remove the uncertainty and stress of not knowing how much is appropriate to tip we recommend AUD$6-10 per person per day for your guide and AUD$3-5 per person per day for your driver to be paid in local currency. The amount you wish to contribute is dependent on the services received and at the complete discretion of the guest. Thank you for your understanding.
Any other tipping, such as tips for the camera and video fees, bathroom attendants or hotel porters that are taking luggage to your room, is at your discretion as are gratuities for additional requested special services. We encourage passengers to have a supply of small denominations of local currency to distribute for personal tipping.
Please note that all Tours and Packages are subject to availability and all prices are set. Any booking valued at or less than $1,000 must be paid in full amount after booking is made. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Credit Card Fee
The following Card Fees apply:
Visa Credit Card - 1.8% fee and MasterCard Credit Card - 1.76% fee applies.
American Express (Amex) - 2.8% fee applies.
For late payment or urgent bookings, please notify us via email at email@example.com
PAYMENT BY CHEQUE
Please note that cheque payments require about 5 business days to process. If you are paying by this method you will need to make the payment at least 5 business days prior to the actual due date. You agree not to stop payment of the cheque even when you cancel a booking. You agree that we may apply the proceeds of the cheque to satisfy any liability you have to us, including any liability in respect of cancellation fees, before refunding the balances to you.
Receipt of Deposit
By sending a deposit the client agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in this booking. The client also agrees that:
- All persons are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen group tour as per the itinerary outlined in the Tours.
- All persons travelling on a Fully Independent Tour are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
- All parties understand that any medical or dietary information provided to us does not, under any circumstances, make Tweet World Travel liable if a particular condition exacerbates while on tour or affects their ability to participate in any portion of the tour.
Balance of Payment
Outstanding balance depends on the type of service you are undertaking:
- For private tours/packages or other products, outstanding balance is due 65 days before departure. No voucher will be issued until final payment is received in our office. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 65, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- For large group tours and school tours, outstanding balance is due 90 days before departure. No voucher will be issued until final payment is received in our office. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 90, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected. An illness, an accident or an unexpected situation can arise before or during any type of vacation. Such an event might cause you to cut short your trip or cause your trip to be cancelled. Insurance protects passengers from financial loss in the event of an emergency. We have partnered with Covermore to offer our customers competitive rates for their travel insurance. All Cover-More travel insurance policy holders have access to 24-hour emergency assistance. Read the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement Essentials & Travelsure before deciding to buy our travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply by clicking https://www.tripmia.com.au/travel-insurance to arrange your policy.
“Limits, sub‐limits, conditions and exclusions apply. Insurance administered by Cover‐More Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 95 003 114 145, AFSL 241713) and issued by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507). Any advice is general advice only. Please consider your financial situation, needs and objectives and read the Combined FSG/PDS before deciding to buy this insurance.”
Cancellation by customer
Before the travel date the following fees will be apply:
Private Tours or Group Tours/ Packages Large Group Tours & School Tours
(More than 16 people)
65 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
90 days or more before departure -loss of deposit
64‐40 days before departure – 45%
89‐79 days before departure – 55%
39‐31 days before departure – 75%
78‐61 days before departure – 85%
Within 30 days of departure – 100%
Within 60 days of departure – 100%
Any ’no show’ – 100%
Any ’no show’ – 100%
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please refer to the airlines cancellation policies.
Cancellation by Tripmia Travel and Tours
For group set departure date tour, if the minimum number of the group is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or vary the tour 30 days prior to departure. If this event occurs, an alternative guaranteed travel date will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund the full price paid, less visa cost.
If a tour is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund all monies prior to departure less visa cost, fuel surcharge and any other cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties.
If a cruise booking is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund all monies prior to departure.
Cancellation by Third Party Travel Provider
If the Third Part Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them. Please check with your consultant before cancelling or amending a Travel Product in these circumstances as some Third Party Travel Providers may charge cancellation fees up to 100% of the Travel Product’s prices as per their terms and conditions.
We act as an agent for, and sell various travel related products as agent on behalf of, numerous transports, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators, as well as all of our wholesalers. Our obligation to you is to make travel bookings as your agent on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers.
We have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted; your rights are against that provider and not against us.
Tripmia Travel and Tours (herewith called the Company) acts as a co‐ordinator for all persons taking these tours in the making of all arrangements for transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation. The Company does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, any hotel or restaurant or any other supplier of services. All vouchers and tickets issued are subjected to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and all services are subjected to the laws of the country where the services are provided.
Unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling, hotel overbooking and faults with transportation or road conditions may also have an effect on the tour itinerary after the commencement date. Any decision made in respect of tour services by independent suppliers/operators or airlines to re-route or amend the itinerary due to any of the above or similar circumstances is at the discretion of the tour service provider and Tripmia Travel and Tours shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever arising from such events. We strongly urge all customers to undertake a high level of personal responsibility in order to ensure that possessions, equipment and personal documents are closely monitored and protected at all times. We also strongly advise all customers to purchase appropriate travel insurance to protect you from financial loss and personal injuries in the event of an emergency.
You acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks involved in participating in the tour, including without limitation possible contact with native flora/fauna, local residents, unforeseen events and travel in remote locations.
By making a booking, you agree to accept all risks associated with the tour. You agree to unconditionally release us from, all liability, including without limitation in contract and in tort, for any cause or action, including any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly as a result of the inherent risks associated with the tour, or any force majeure events or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disobedience, terrorism, insurrection, accident, explosion, sickness, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, alteration or cancellation of scheduled air services, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
If we or our service providers are affected in any way by a force majeure event, we may in our discretion vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour as we consider necessary, without incurring any liability to you.
Each service provider is responsible for the part of the tour it conducts. Service providers are not our agents or employees and are not under our direct control. We therefore do not warrant the performance of any service provider. We do not accept, and you release us from, all liability for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses, including without limitation any property damage or personal injury, that you may suffer which arises out of any act or omission of a service provider or operator who provides services in connection with your tour. Any claim that you may have in relation to a service provider should be raised directly with that service provider.
You are responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising through your own fault. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, your participation in the tour or any act or omission by you in relation to the tour.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability in contract, or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over which we have no direct control.
Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
The information provided is subject to change and may be affected by unforeseen events outside the control of Tripmia Travel and Tours. Where changes to your itinerary or bookings occur, appropriate advice or instructions will be sent to your email address.
Call 1300 874 764 WhatsApp 0490 192 224 Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.tripmia.com.au
Ttripmia Travel and Tours collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, we may not be able to make travel arrangements for you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, carriers, travel service providers, organisations which provide services to you.