- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Time to get excited FROM $5,500 PER PERSON, TWIN SHARE
- Lake Louise
Experience a winter wonderland in the Canadian Rockies with endless natural beauty, outdoor adventure and jawdropping landscapes. You’ll see immense mountain peaks, frozen waterfalls, turquoise lakes and quaint mountain towns. Then immerse yourself in the pristine wilderness of the Yukon.
Home . Calgary . BanffDestination Home . Calgary . Banff Meals included Hotel 4 . Fairmont Banff Springs, or similar Welcome to Canada! You’ll be met at Calgary International Airport and transferred to your Banff hotel. Banff, the flagship town of the Rockies, is located within Banff National Park, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The luxurious Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is nicknamed the ‘Castle in the Rockies’. You’ll understand why when you see this opulent stone castle, in its majestic mountain setting.
BanffDestination Banff Meals included Breakfast Hotel 4 . Fairmont Banff Springs, or similar A year-round resort destination, there’s plenty to see and do, in and around this mountain town. A trip up Sulphur Mountain on an enclosed gondola offers sweeping views of the snow-covered valley, or a thrilling ice hike reveals the majesty of a frozen waterfall chain. The Banff Upper Hot Springs are located just out of town and open year-round for you to “take the waters”. Wander the quaint high street of Banff, with restaurants, galleries and shopping, and of course – that amazing view of Cascade Mountain looming over the town. Please note: In addition to the optional activities, Fairmont properties offer a broad range of winter activities including cross country or downhill skiing, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, ice skating on Lake Louise, snow tubing and more. You can arrange these activities by speaking to the concierge during your stay. OPTIONAL TOUR - THREE SISTERS PEAKS HELICOPTER TOUR An excellent way to see these dramatic landscapes is by helicopter – this 12 minute tour of the Spray Lakes and Spray Valley takes you over the forested slopes of Mt Buller, a favourite destination for many intermediate climbers. The tree line stops well short of the summit, offering a dramatic view of the shale patterns and rocky outcrops of the surrounding mountains of the Goat Range as they tumble into the trees of the Spray Valley. OPTIONAL TOUR - BANFF GONDOLA Enjoy this majestic mountain scenery with a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an aweinspiring 360-degree panorama. Enjoy the interpretative hiking trails that lead along the ridge of the mountain. After an invigorating hike, feel free to enjoy one of the two excellent restaurants at the summit. OPTIONAL TOUR - BANFF WILDLIFE TOUR On this three-hour tour you will visit Banff’s landmarks and view the Rockies’ fascinating wildlife in their natural habitat. Hear the history of how the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers re-discovered a hidden treasure. See and learn about the wildlife – behaviour, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations. OPTIONAL TOUR - JOHNSTON CANYON ICE WALK This four-hour guided walking tour leads you through the natural wonders of Johnston Canyon in all its winter glory. You’ll trek across steel walkways built into the canyon walls and witness breathtaking views of the gorge below. The catwalks lead you into the frozen lower waterfalls and through a cave before your final stop at the upper falls, framed by gigantic ice pillars and frequented by ice climbers. Your tour includes ice cleats and hiking poles, hot chocolate and maple cookies.
Lake LouiseDestination Lake Louise Meals included Breakfast Hotel 5 . Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, or similar It’s a free day for you to enjoy this incredible area. During winter, Lake Louise is a veritable playground. Ice skate on the lake, take a sleigh ride or try dog sledding. Be enchanted by the view of the glacier over afternoon tea, or perhaps take a snowshoe tour to the top of the mountain for an incredible view. And of course, it goes without saying it’s a skier’s paradise around here. The slopes cater to skiers of all skill levels. Hiking trails wind up to the famous Lake Agnes Tea House for spectacular views. If it’s a relaxing walk you’re after, the lakeshore stroll takes about an hour or so. There’s a sightseeing gondola here, too – it’s about a 14 minute trip and will give you a bird’s eye view of this stunning winter scenery.
Lake Louise . JasperDestination Lake Louise . Jasper Meals included Breakfast Hotel 4 . Hotel Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, or similar The trip to Jasper along the Icefields Parkway, through Jasper National Park, is sure to be a highlight of your trip. It’s about 230km from Lake Louise all the way to Jasper, undoubtedly one of the most scenic routes on the planet. You’ll pass some of Canada’s highest mountains and most magnificent glaciers. It’s hard to grasp the magnitude, the sheer majesty of the Rocky Mountains until you’re actually surrounded by them. Jagged peaks, brilliant blue lakes, waterfalls, impressive glaciers – this is what you’ve imagined. The wildlife won’t disappoint, either. Perhaps you’ll pause to watch a passing moose or elk! Jasper National Park, the largest of all the Rockies national parks, feels a bit more rugged and remote than Banff and Lake Louise. It’s home to Alberta’s tallest mountain, Mount Columbia, and Maligne Lake, the second-largest glacial-fed lake in the world.
JasperDestination Jasper Meals included Breakfast Hotel 4 . Hotel Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, or similar Jasper is known for winter adventure in the great outdoors, with a challenge to suit every taste and capability. Fancy snowboarding and skiing at Marmot Basin? Or perhaps climb aboard a traditional sled as your team of energetic dogs whisks you across the frozen landscape. Or strap into your climbing gear and ascend the face of a cliff of solid ice. ‘Fat biking’ in the snow is heaven for an adventure enthusiast. The super wide, low-pressure tyres make it possible to bike through the snow, but it’s certainly a workout. There is the SkyTram to get the best views possible of the national park. You’ll feel like you’re up in the clouds – because you are. It’s a cool 2263 metres above sea level.
Jasper . WhitehorseDestination Jasper . Whitehorse Meals included Breakfast, Dinner Hotel 3 . Boreale Ranch, or similar Today you’ll head north for the unforgettable wilderness of the Yukon. This remote getaway is another adventure playground, home to some of Canada’s most unusual wildlife. And it’s one of the best places in the world to see the mesmerising northern lights, aurora borealis, an item on many bucket lists. You’ll be transferred to Edmonton Airport for your flight to Whitehorse, often referred to as the wilderness city. Upon arrival you’ll be met by a representative of Boréale Ranch for your transfer to the property. After you check in, take some time to get acquainted with the property and its amenities and facilities. You’ll enjoy a delicious dinner featuring a selection of local dishes such as wild cranberries, elk, salmon and delicate Arctic char. After 10pm, venture outside to the viewing area for your first evening of northern lights – aurora borealis – viewing. This spectacle is every bit as thrilling as you’d hope, taking over the whole sky with brilliant, unusual colours.
WhitehorseDestination Whitehorse Meals included Breakfast, Dinner Hotel 3 . Boreale Ranch, or similar The next two days are yours to explore and enjoy winter in the Canadian north. Soak in the outdoor 24-hour hot tub, or experience the thrills to be had sledding on the ranch’s toboggan hill. Enjoy the company of friends around the bonfire as the sun slowly sets. Of course, the star of the show is the spectacular northern lights – a kaleidoscope of swirling greens, blues and reds playing across the sky in sweeping waves. OPTIONAL TOUR - DOG SLEDDING, FULL DAY Spend the entire day riding with these impressive canine athletes. Learn about the lifestyle of being a dog musher and go further into the incredible Yukon wilderness. OPTIONAL TOUR - DOG SLEDDING, HALF DAY Meet true Yukon huskies and enjoy the thrill of an exhilarating dog sled ride. What a ride! Whiz along spectacular trails with these powerful, graceful huskies.
WhitehorseDestination Whitehorse Meals included Breakfast, Dinner Hotel 3 . Boreale Ranch, or similar It’s another free day for you to explore. The vast expanse and sheer beauty of the Yukon really has to be experienced firsthand. It’s tranquil, awe-inspiring and there’s a stillness to this part of the world that is magical. Revel in the solitude of walking trails that encircle the property, or borrow some snowshoes and venture off-trail for some casual adventure. And don’t forget to marvel at the northern lights tonight from the comfort of your ranch. OPTIONAL TOUR - SNOWMOBILE HALF DAY ADVENTURE You’ll be snowmobiling through the Yukon’s unspoiled wilderness, discovering places inaccessible by foot, snowshoe or dog team. Snowmobiling is a fast – and certainly fun! – way to cover plenty of ground and see these pristine winter landscapes.
Whitehorse . VancouverDestination Whitehorse . Vancouver Meals included Breakfast Hotel 5 . Rosewood Hotel Georgia, or similar After checking out of this adventure lodge, you’ll be transferred by the ranch shuttle to the airport for your flight to Vancouver. On arrival at Vancouver Airport, you’ll be taken to your downtown hotel, home for the next two nights. It’s a free day for you to relax or explore at your own pace. Given the surrounding region, it’s no surprise that this big city still feels close to nature. With mountain and ocean views, Vancouver is actually quite compact and a great city to explore on foot. You can take the 3km loop around False Creek Olympic Village for great views of the city skyline. Bike or walk through the urban oasis of Stanley Park. It’s larger than New York’s Central Park, with a seawall of nearly nine kilometres to protect it from winter storms. There’s a lake, gardens, totem poles and more. It won’t be hard to find something interesting for lunch or dinner. Vancouver is an exciting foodie destination, whether it’s for fine dining, buzzing Granville Island market, or a bite of a famous Japadog, a small chain of street food stands selling Japanese-inspired hot dogs.
VancouverDestination Vancouver Meals included Breakfast Hotel 5 . Rosewood Hotel Georgia, or similar Enjoy a day of leisure in Vancouver today. Perhaps a visit to Chinatown, North America’s second largest. Or head to historic Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood, and wander the cobblestone streets, admire old Victorian buildings and see the iconic Gastown Steam Clock. Granville Island is a must-do, with its famous public market, art and craft shops and many cafes and restaurants.
Vancouver . HomeDestination Vancouver . Home Meals included Breakfast Hotel N/A Today marks the end of your magical winter adventure. You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight home. We hope you’ve enjoyed this extraordinary journey.
In-TransitDestination In-Transit Meals included Hotel N/A Cross the international date-line.
HomeDestination Home Meals included Hotel N/A Arrive home today. We hope you've been inspired.
- Return international airfares with Air Canada
- Internal airfares between Edmonton, Whitehorse and Vancouver
- Return airport transfers
- 8 nights 4 to 5 star accommodation
- 3 nights at a remote lodge in the heart of the Yukon
- Winter clothing package during your stay in the Yukon
- Daily breakfast, 3 dinners
- Incredible sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated transportation throughout
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support Agent
- Canadian Rockies – Witness the breathtaking winter scenes of the Canadian Rockies during your six-night stay at the iconic Fairmont properties
- Banff – Spend 2 unforgettable nights at the ‘Castle in the Rockies’, the Fairmont Banff Springs.
- Lake Louise – Enjoy 2 nights at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Lake Louise – Be enchanted by views of frozen Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier from your hotel
- Icefields Parkway – Traverse snowy landscapes on the Icefields Parkway, recognized as one of the most scenic routes in the world
- Jasper – Immerse yourself in over 700-acres of pristine alpine environment during your 2 night stay at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Whitehorse – Marvel at the beauty of the Yukon winter skies over the remote Boréale Ranch
- Whitehorse – The night comes alive as the magnificent Northern Lights illuminate the skies above the roaring bonfire
- Whitehorse – Soak in the outdoor hot tub and toast to your epic Canadian winter adventure
- Whitehorse – Revel in the solitude of walking trails that encircle the property, or borrow some snowshoes and venture off trail for some casual adventure
- Whitehorse – Take advantage of the complimentary snowshoes and take a leisurely through enchanting forests that circle the ranch
- Vancouver – Spend 2 days discovering Vancouver’s sights at your leisure, all from your 5-star downtown hotel
HOW TO BOOK & PAYMENTS Deposit & Payment
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2nd instalment of $1,999 per person within 28 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
- Select the yellow Book tab to begin your booking (you must ‘Sign Up’ first by entering your email and creating a password)
- Then select the Yellow ‘Book now’ tab of the tour you have selected
- Select your Departure Date, Departure City, Number of Passengers, Room Configuration, any Upgrade Options, and enter any Special Requests
- Click the yellow ‘Proceed to Secure Checkout’ tab
- Enter your credit card or PayPal details to secure your deposit/payment
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a Booking Form so that we can fulfil your booking
- Your booking is confirmed once your Booking Form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Tripmia Vacation!
- You will then be allocated and contacted by one of our Dedicated Support Agent’s (within 48 hours) who will support you right up until you return from your journey
FLIGHTS, UPGRADES & EXTENSIONS
- Full-service airline used is Air Canada (Qantas or similar if unavailable)
- For Adelaide customers there is a $150 surcharge
- For Perth customers there is a $300 surcharge
- Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 20 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines’ baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating are at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Premium Economy upgrade available from an additional $3,000 per person (subject to availability).
- Business Class upgrade available from an additional $5,000 per person (subject to availability).
- Please specify this as a ‘Special Request’ when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
How to Extend Your Stay
- Some customers like to enhance their holiday by arriving early and/or staying behind. If you wish to do so, please follow the following steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select if you wish to ‘arrive early’ and/or ‘stay behind’ in the ‘Notes services’ field.
- In the ‘Notes requests’, field please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
- Please note, a supplement of $150 per person (plus any applicable fare and tax differences) applies to deviate from the standard itinerary. We will contact you via email with a quote and proposed flight itinerary, and then proceed with collecting the additional payment required to confirm your request.
All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement, or alternatively we can offer the following rates:
- Pre-tour accommodation (Calgary): $199 per room per night (single or double/twin) including breakfast
- Post-tour accommodation (Vancouver): $349 per room per night (single or double/twin) including breakfast
- If you would like us to arrange transfer services for you, an additional cost will apply:
- Arrival Airport Transfer (Calgary Airport to hotel): $120 per vehicle each way
- Departure Airport Transfer (Vancouver hotel to Airport): $120 per vehicle each way The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
A reduction of $1,000 per person applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. To purchase a land-only fare, please select this option in the booking process under ‘Departure City’.
To enhance your journey, we’re offering the following optional activities:
- Johnston Canyon Ice Walk (Day 2) – AUD $79 per person
- Banff Wildlife Tour (Day 2) – AUD $69 per person
- Banff Gondola (Day 2) – AUD $59 per person
- Three Sisters Peaks Helicopter Tour (Day 2) – AUD $169 per person
- Dog Sledding Half Day Tour (Day 8) – AUD $249 per person
- Dog Sledding Full Day Tour (Day 8) – AUD $369 per person
- Yukon Wildlife Preserve & Hot Springs (Day 9) – AUD $229 per person
- Snowmobile Half Day Adventure (Day 9) – AUD $339 per person
Please note: You may only select one optional tour per day. Optional tours can be selected once you have finalised your tour purchase and paid your deposit. When completing your Passenger Booking Form, you will be asked if you would like to add Optional Tours, where any applicable cost will be added to your final balance. If you choose not to select them at this time, you can choose to add them later by logging in to your Account online or speaking with your Dedicated Support Agent for assistance. Please note that you must select your Optional Tours no later than 65 days before departure,
after which you will be required to purchase them on tour. Please keep in mind that anything purchased on-tour is subject to availability and prices may vary as you will be paying in local currency. We appreciate your understanding.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Tour Director
You need to update the trip page after enabling the 'Advanced Gallery'.
You will travel with Emirates (Qantas, Etihad, Qatar, Malaysian, South African Airways, China Southern or similar if unavailable)
Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
All tickets will include 20 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage. Despite the airline's baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 20 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable.
1. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
2. Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
3. Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
4. Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades Premium Economy - call us on 1300 874 764 to confirm.
5. Business Class upgrade available - call us on 1300 874 764 to confirm (subject to availability).
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay pre- and/or post-tour. If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
1. Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts after signing up, until you reach the 'Notes' field
2. Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
3. After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
A general level of fitness and mobility is required for this tour. The itinerary includes ample free time and you will not be impacted by stairs and uneven terrain. Where coach transportation is included, you will be required to get on and off the coach or plane with ease.
20 kilos checked baggage per person
7 kilos of hand luggage.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Call us on 1300 874 764 / WhatsApp 0490 192 224 / Email email@example.com to confirm (subject to availability).
This package allows you to avoid paying a single supplement by booking as a Paired Solo Traveller. Please indicate in the 'Notes field for the special requirement at the time of booking during the purchase by sending us Call us on 1300 874 764 / WhatsApp 0490 192 224 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm (subject to availability).
Regardless of whether an accompanying solo traveller is found, you are guaranteed to travel at no additional cost. Solo travellers are matched only on the basis of gender and not on other factors such as age, nationality, religion or sexuality. We kindly ask that you disclose any requirements, medical or otherwise, that might disturb your matched traveller’s sleep (e.g. sleep apnoea or a CPAP machine).
Unfortunately, with this in mind and in the interest of other travellers, we request that you proceed with your own private room with the resulting single supplement. Should a second solo traveller not be available, you are nonetheless guaranteed to travel at no extra cost and you will be placed into a single, twin share or double room by yourself. Your tour group may include multiple solo travellers who may or may not be paired. No changes will be permitted to any pairing arrangements.
Note that for some portions of some itineraries, the group sizes will vary. Some packages may operate on groups as small as 2 people and therefore, there may be time spent travelling only with your paired traveller. Should a package require a minimum number of 2 travellers and you are not paired, your booking may be cancelled.
All departures remain strictly subject to availability and may sell out prior to your tentative booking being confirmed, in which case the fee will be refunded in full. All other booking terms apply.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Travel insurance (compulsory)
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 - 90 days prior to travel.
Your group size can be from 10-30 people
Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are at the same price as adults.
[Average] [Above Average] [Excellent] [Superior] [Athlete]
While the tour itinerary should give you some guidance and overview to the expected requirements, to determine if this tour is right for you we categorise each of our tours in terms of their intensity. These guidelines are to ensure that each tour group is conducted as expected and to ensure the overall satisfaction of all Tripmia Travels and Tours customers. As a general rule, porterage is not included, therefore at all times, you are expected to handle your own luggage where help may not be available. This particular tour is categorised as a “Superior":
Superior – Active Tour: A very good level of fitness and mobility is required for you to enjoy all aspects of the itinerary, as this is considered a fast-paced tour. While there is some free time scheduled either in the morning or afternoon, there are many full days of sightseeing with minimal rest and some early starts. You will be required to walk up and down stairs, get on and off the coach and participate in all scheduled sightseeing that may be conducted on uneven ground and terrain. Any physical ailments you may have must be disclosed at the time of booking to determine your suitability. If you have any form of walking aids, other than a walking stick or hiking poles, then this tour is not suitable.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your intended date of return.
Australian passport holders do not require a visa to enter the European Union for a stay up to 90 days.
Some countries require e-visa . You will be able to obtain your E-visa when you have your tour documents indicating your date of entry into a country, approximately 120 days prior to departure.
Please note, the ETA has limited to 60 days validity from the date of arrival. We can assist you over the phone as best as possible, however additional fee of $300 will be charged if you want us to submit an application on your behalf.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information, we recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. At the commencement of your tour, you will be asked to provide tipping to your guide towards a ‘kitty’, which is then used towards the guide tipping for the services of helpers, hotel staff, restaurants and airport porterage. We recommend AUD$3 per person, per day, to be paid in local currency. Please note that this tipping is not for the guide or driver, merely for the guide to tip the services of other local workers during your tour. While not made compulsory, if you choose not to contribute to the kitty it means that the guide is tipping for these services out of their own pocket. Your cooperation in this instance is most appreciated.
Further, tips for your guide and driver will be collected at the conclusion of their services. To remove the uncertainty and stress of not knowing how much is appropriate to tip we recommend AUD$6-10 per person per day for your guide and AUD$3-5 per person per day for your driver to be paid in local currency. The amount you wish to contribute is dependent on the services received and at the complete discretion of the guest. Thank you for your understanding.
Any other tipping, such as tips for the camera and video fees, bathroom attendants or hotel porters that are taking luggage to your room, is at your discretion as are gratuities for additional requested special services. We encourage passengers to have a supply of small denominations of local currency to distribute for personal tipping.
Please note that all Tours and Packages are subject to availability and all prices are set. Any booking valued at or less than $1,000 must be paid in full amount after booking is made. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Credit Card Fee
The following Card Fees apply:
Visa Credit Card - 1.8% fee and MasterCard Credit Card - 1.76% fee applies.
American Express (Amex) - 2.8% fee applies.
For late payment or urgent bookings, please notify us via email at email@example.com
PAYMENT BY CHEQUE
Please note that cheque payments require about 5 business days to process. If you are paying by this method you will need to make the payment at least 5 business days prior to the actual due date. You agree not to stop payment of the cheque even when you cancel a booking. You agree that we may apply the proceeds of the cheque to satisfy any liability you have to us, including any liability in respect of cancellation fees, before refunding the balances to you.
Receipt of Deposit
By sending a deposit the client agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in this booking. The client also agrees that:
- All persons are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen group tour as per the itinerary outlined in the Tours.
- All persons travelling on a Fully Independent Tour are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
- All parties understand that any medical or dietary information provided to us does not, under any circumstances, make Tweet World Travel liable if a particular condition exacerbates while on tour or affects their ability to participate in any portion of the tour.
Balance of Payment
Outstanding balance depends on the type of service you are undertaking:
- For private tours/packages or other products, outstanding balance is due 65 days before departure. No voucher will be issued until final payment is received in our office. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 65, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- For large group tours and school tours, outstanding balance is due 90 days before departure. No voucher will be issued until final payment is received in our office. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 90, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected. An illness, an accident or an unexpected situation can arise before or during any type of vacation. Such an event might cause you to cut short your trip or cause your trip to be cancelled. Insurance protects passengers from financial loss in the event of an emergency. We have partnered with Covermore to offer our customers competitive rates for their travel insurance. All Cover-More travel insurance policy holders have access to 24-hour emergency assistance. Read the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement Essentials & Travelsure before deciding to buy our travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply by clicking https://www.tripmia.com.au/travel-insurance to arrange your policy.
“Limits, sub‐limits, conditions and exclusions apply. Insurance administered by Cover‐More Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 95 003 114 145, AFSL 241713) and issued by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507). Any advice is general advice only. Please consider your financial situation, needs and objectives and read the Combined FSG/PDS before deciding to buy this insurance.”
Cancellation by customer
Before the travel date the following fees will be apply:
Private Tours or Group Tours/ Packages Large Group Tours & School Tours
(More than 16 people)
65 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
90 days or more before departure -loss of deposit
64‐40 days before departure – 45%
89‐79 days before departure – 55%
39‐31 days before departure – 75%
78‐61 days before departure – 85%
Within 30 days of departure – 100%
Within 60 days of departure – 100%
Any ’no show’ – 100%
Any ’no show’ – 100%
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please refer to the airlines cancellation policies.
Cancellation by Tripmia Travel and Tours
For group set departure date tour, if the minimum number of the group is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or vary the tour 30 days prior to departure. If this event occurs, an alternative guaranteed travel date will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund the full price paid, less visa cost.
If a tour is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund all monies prior to departure less visa cost, fuel surcharge and any other cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties.
If a cruise booking is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tripmia Travel and Tours will refund all monies prior to departure.
Cancellation by Third Party Travel Provider
If the Third Part Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them. Please check with your consultant before cancelling or amending a Travel Product in these circumstances as some Third Party Travel Providers may charge cancellation fees up to 100% of the Travel Product’s prices as per their terms and conditions.
We act as an agent for, and sell various travel related products as agent on behalf of, numerous transports, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators, as well as all of our wholesalers. Our obligation to you is to make travel bookings as your agent on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers.
We have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted; your rights are against that provider and not against us.
Tripmia Travel and Tours (herewith called the Company) acts as a co‐ordinator for all persons taking these tours in the making of all arrangements for transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation. The Company does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, any hotel or restaurant or any other supplier of services. All vouchers and tickets issued are subjected to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and all services are subjected to the laws of the country where the services are provided.
Unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling, hotel overbooking and faults with transportation or road conditions may also have an effect on the tour itinerary after the commencement date. Any decision made in respect of tour services by independent suppliers/operators or airlines to re-route or amend the itinerary due to any of the above or similar circumstances is at the discretion of the tour service provider and Tripmia Travel and Tours shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever arising from such events. We strongly urge all customers to undertake a high level of personal responsibility in order to ensure that possessions, equipment and personal documents are closely monitored and protected at all times. We also strongly advise all customers to purchase appropriate travel insurance to protect you from financial loss and personal injuries in the event of an emergency.
You acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks involved in participating in the tour, including without limitation possible contact with native flora/fauna, local residents, unforeseen events and travel in remote locations.
By making a booking, you agree to accept all risks associated with the tour. You agree to unconditionally release us from, all liability, including without limitation in contract and in tort, for any cause or action, including any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly as a result of the inherent risks associated with the tour, or any force majeure events or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disobedience, terrorism, insurrection, accident, explosion, sickness, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, alteration or cancellation of scheduled air services, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
If we or our service providers are affected in any way by a force majeure event, we may in our discretion vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour as we consider necessary, without incurring any liability to you.
Each service provider is responsible for the part of the tour it conducts. Service providers are not our agents or employees and are not under our direct control. We therefore do not warrant the performance of any service provider. We do not accept, and you release us from, all liability for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses, including without limitation any property damage or personal injury, that you may suffer which arises out of any act or omission of a service provider or operator who provides services in connection with your tour. Any claim that you may have in relation to a service provider should be raised directly with that service provider.
You are responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising through your own fault. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, your participation in the tour or any act or omission by you in relation to the tour.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability in contract, or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over which we have no direct control.
Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
The information provided is subject to change and may be affected by unforeseen events outside the control of Tripmia Travel and Tours. Where changes to your itinerary or bookings occur, appropriate advice or instructions will be sent to your email address.
Call 1300 874 764 WhatsApp 0490 192 224 Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.tripmia.com.au
Ttripmia Travel and Tours collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, we may not be able to make travel arrangements for you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, carriers, travel service providers, organisations which provide services to you.